Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger | Morning Sickness Relief | 60s & 120s pack sizes
Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger is a 2-in-1 formulation, a prenatal vitamin and mineral supplement designed specifically for the first trimester as well as a morning sickness relief formula with the addition of 75mg of vitamin B6 and 1300mg of ginger.
- Contains 75mg of vitamin B6 and 1300mg of ginger in a daily dose which have been shown in randomised controlled trials to reduce the frequency and severity of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. [3, 5-11]
- Does not contain iron. Iron may aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness in some women [1, 2] and routine iron supplementation may not be recommended at all stages of pregnancy . Always seek advice from your health professional.
- Supports healthy foetal brain development [12-14]
- Provides vitamins and minerals which support normal, healthy foetal development.
- Maintains healthy placenta growth.
- Supports a healthy pregnancy.
- High quality activated B vitamins such as riboflavin-sodium-phosphate, the activated form of B2, 25mg of pyridoxal-5′-phosphate, the activated form of B6 and 500mcg of Quatrefolic® (5-MTHF), a bioavailable, active form of folate.
- Copper free formulation! Copper levels rise naturally during pregnancy and supplementation is not usually necessary. Seek advice from your healthcare practitioner.
Scroll down for customer reviews!
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, see a healthcare professional.
Trimester one is a crucial time to promote health and wellness, however that can be difficult when up to 85% of women suffer from morning sickness. With Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger, you can be rest assured your unique nutrient needs are covered as well as being specially formulated in a way that provides morning sickness relief.
Clinically formulated by an experienced fertility naturopath, NaturoBest's Prenatal Trimester One were the first in Australia to contain 500mcg of folate as Quatrefolic®, the 4th generation active folate in a daily dose.
Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger is a premium 2-in-1 iron free pregnancy vitamin. A prenatal vitamin and morning sickness relief formula. Specially designed for the first trimester of pregnancy.
Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger contains well-researched, high-quality ingredients to support a healthy pregnancy and foetal development.
Does not contain iron. Iron supplementation in the first trimester may aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness. Seek advice from your health professional if you are iron deficient.
Take one capsule two times daily with food (preferably breakfast and lunch). For best results, take until morning sickness has subsided (usually week 14-16 of pregnancy) and continue with Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding. Take Calcium and Magnesium Plus K2 & D3 after dinner.
Provides active forms of vitamins B2, B6, B12 and folate and is free from copper. This is an ultra-low excipient formula.
Vegan-friendly, this formula is free from animal products, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, gluten, lactose, msg, nuts, oats and other grain derived ingredients, peanuts, sulphites, soy, sucralose, wheat, yeast, magnesium stearate, stearic acid and artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. This prenatal vitamin is also GMO free and free from many other allergens, please contact us to find out more.
Daily dose (2 capsules) contains:
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||5mg|
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||30mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||50mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||50mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6)||25mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||880mcg|
|equivalent levomefolic acid, 5-MTHF (active folate)||500mcg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500mcg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||112.08mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
|Vitashine® Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 500iu)||12.5mcg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||40mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||34.26mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome extract equivalent dry||1300mg|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica||10mg|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and ascorbyl palmitate
Take one capsule twice daily with food (preferably breakfast and lunch) or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains pyridoxine which may be harmful if taken in large amounts for a long time. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Store below 30 degrees celcius in a cool, dry place.
Easy to swallow, no after taste, full of everything you need and I love that there are different ones for each trimester. Really shows how much thought went into the creation. Have tried many brands and this has been by far the best.
Seems pretty good so far
I highly recommend this product, i barely got sick at all in the first trimester for my first pregnancy. Just a couple days feeling a bit woozy but nothing other than that and I’m 7 weeks into my second pregnancy and the same, no sickness yet! This stuff seems to be gold for me!
I certainly have not been having any massive bouts of nausea. I am at week 9 and have been experiencing the metallic, saliva in the mouth, but I find as long as I keep snacking it keeps it at bay. I think the tablets are helping. I am having to take iron, which I recommend you don't take at the same time as your prenatal due to the vitamin c content contraindicating the iron (learn from my experience!). And perhaps its the massive iron dose thats giving me the queasies. I will say the preconception plan worked a treat and would vouch for the pre conception vitamins 100%
Very happy with these as a prenatal, has great quantities of essential vitamins and minerals and have definitely noticed a reduction in nausea over the last couple weeks. Would recommend!