Terms & Conditions
NRC Nutrition Pty Ltd
The term ‘NRC Nutrition Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to NRC Nutrition Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is ABN: 75 607 712 701, Queensland. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Information on this website is not intended to replace advice from a health professional. Always speak to your health professional regarding medical advice. We will not be held liable for any medical advice contained on this website and use of the information of this website is at your own risk.
- This website contains content written by various health professionals but we do not endorse nor have any views on the content written. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of the content.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
NaturoBest is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. NaturoBest is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future NaturoBest customer support features, you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. NaturoBest takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. NaturoBest reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Call: (07) 5448 2001
P.O. Box 1248
Coolum Beach, QLD 4573,
NaturoBest is a practitioner-only range of nutritional supplements. All NaturoBest products are designated practitioner-only and must be recommended and/or dispensed by a Qualified Healthcare Professional in Australia and New Zealand.
This policy serves to outline NaturoBest’ position in working with all Qualified Healthcare Professionals, including practitioners employed by retailers such as health food stores and pharmacies that have an interest in selling the NaturoBest range of products.
Please note: Failure to comply with NaturoBest Retail Sales Policy may result in immediate suspension of the account.
In these guidelines, the term “retail stores” includes pharmacies and health food stores.
Defining Qualified Healthcare Professionals
To hold a practitioner account with NaturoBest, you must be a Qualified Healthcare Professional consistent with Section 42AA of the Therapeutic Goods Regulations 1990 or a member of one of our recognised associations as per Schedule 1 of the Regulations. Qualified Healthcare Professionals must have current membership in a government accredited professional association.
Qualified Healthcare Professionals who may meet these requirements include but are not limited to:
* Chiropractors * Dental Practitioners * Herbalists * Medical Practitioners * Naturopaths
* Nutritionists * Nurses * Optometrists * Osteopaths
* Pharmacists * Physiotherapists * Psychologists * Traditional Chinese Medicine
Government Accredited Associations may include:
* AAA * AAMN * AESO *ANPA *ASH * CMRB * ICANT * OHPAA * QLDNA * TMCSA * AAA * AANMP * AFH * ANPCA * ASOMAT * DAA * IMA * OSSANZ * QNC
* VBNSW * AAAGP * AAOH * AFNT * ANS * ATCMA * ESSA * NBSA * PBNSW * QPB * VBSA *AAAI * AAPH * AHA * ANTA * ATCNA * FCMASA * NBV * PBQ
* RACGP * VBV * AAANZA * ACACMA * AHPRA * AOA * ATMS * FNTT * NHAA * PBV * RATCM * VNC * AACB * ACACMA * AMA * APA * AVA * FRACGP *NPAA
* PGA * RCVS * VSB * AACMA * ACNEM * ANA * APANSW * CAA * HERA * NPAA * PRB * SCH * AAESS * ACNT * ANHP * APD * CMA * HMA * NRB * PSA * SCMA
*AAHI * ADA * ANMP * APNA * CMA * IAT * NSWRATCM * QCB * SNTR
NaturoBest, or any appointed distributor, requires this information on file before any product orders can be initiated.
Guidelines for dispensing NaturoBest products in a retail environment
In the case of Qualified Healthcare Professionals working at health food stores, pharmacies and pharmacies dispensing on behalf of practitioners, NaturoBest has developed the following guidelines. NaturoBest may be stocked in a retail environment providing the retailer meets the following criteria:
Section 1 – Guidelines for Supply
1 (a) (i) Accounts for a Retail Store can only be opened once approved under the discretion of the NaturoBest account application terms and conditions, and a signed copy of this policy and our Online Sales Policy has been received. The account may be opened under a business name, however the account must have a Qualified Healthcare Professional with their required government accredited association details supplied and attached to the account at all times.
1 (a) (ii) NaturoBest requires the product to be recommended and/or dispensed by the in-store Qualified Healthcare Professional(s) at all times. The NaturoBest range of products must be under the supervision of the Qualified Healthcare Professional.
1 (b) (i) Standard conditions of account opening procedures also need to be in line with our terms and conditions.
1 (c) (i) In the event that the resident Qualified Healthcare Professional leaves the business, the Qualified Healthcare Professional must inform the NaturoBest head office, or their local distributor immediately after they have left and the retailer must provide details of their new Qualified Healthcare Professional, including qualifications and current association membership details. The new Qualified Healthcare Professional must sign the NaturoBest Retail Policy as soon as they commence work.
1 (c) (ii) NaturoBest reserves the right to place a suspension on supply to any account that has not provided the contact details and credentials of a Qualified Healthcare Professional.
1 (d) NaturoBest does not permit the transfer of stock between retail outlets that do not hold a current, active account with NaturoBest. Only stores with Qualified Healthcare Professionals who are approved by NaturoBest may stock the NaturoBest range of products.
1 (e) All retail account holders must have read, signed and returned a copy of the NaturoBest Retail Policy in order to be supplied, and continued to be supplied, NaturoBest products. Accounts without a copy of this Retail Policy on file may not be supplied with NaturoBest products. In signing the Retail Policy, you are also agreeing to abide by any future policy amendments.
Section 2 – Guidelines for Dispensing
2 (a) NaturoBest products are practitioner-only and should be supplied to patients under the care of the Qualified Healthcare Professional following a consultation. NaturoBest recommends that standards for consultations and patient records should be maintained according to professional standards set out by the Ethics and Code of Practice (or similar rules of conduct) to which the individual Qualified Healthcare Professional is ethically bound.
2 (b) NaturoBest does not condone the dispensing of products on behalf of other practitioners without their written consent. In cases where written consent is not obtained from the patient’s practitioner; the acting Qualified Healthcare Professional who wishes to dispense a NaturoBest product(s) must assume responsibility of the patient care and treat as they would any new patient.
2 (c) NaturoBest reserves the right to follow up with the relevant professional body where an issue involves the NaturoBest brand, products or reputation.
Section 3 – Stock Placement, Pricing & Advertising
3 (a) The retailer agrees to position NaturoBest products in a practitioner-only dispensing area at all times. This area is defined as a place that is separate from the front of store retail supplement area. It must be excluded from public access and out of reach from the general public. If you are unsure, please ask your NaturoBest representative for guidance.
3 (a) (i) In a pharmacy; acceptable areas include the dispensary S3 or S4 areas, under direct pharmacist supervision. Alternatively products may be kept in a dedicated naturopathic dispensary within a pharmacy, under direct supervision of a Qualified Healthcare Practitioner.
3 (a) (ii) In health food stores, acceptable areas include; a clinic room, storage area without public access, behind the counter (inaccessible to the public), or in a dedicated (inaccessible to public) naturopathic dispensary under direct naturopathic supervision.
3 (b) As NaturoBest products are practitioner-only, and not for self-prescribing. They are not to be represented in consumer-faced advertising unless having received prior written consent from NaturoBest Director.
Section 4 – Breach & Complaint Handling
4 (a) Retailers will be subject to periodic review in order to determine whether the NaturoBest guidelines are being adhered to, ensuring that fair trade and ethics are met. These standards are an important aspect of NaturoBest ethical commitment to professional patient care, quality, healthcare and safety.
4 (b) If an account holder is in breach of any of the aforementioned guidelines, a letter of warning will be issued or contact will be made by a NaturoBest Representative to discuss ways to rectify breach. If the retailer fails to respond within 5 business days, and take the appropriate action to address the issues identified, future supply of the NaturoBest products to that retailer may be suspended or permanently discontinued.
4 (c) NaturoBest believes it is the responsibility of the relevant professional associations to uphold the standards of conduct in the health industry. As a commercial entity we do not hold the position to enforce Codes of Ethics of individual Qualified Healthcare Professionals.
Section 5 – Additional Criteria
The sale of NaturoBest products in an online setting is permitted within a strict set of limitations. Please refer to our Online Sales Policy document for further information and clarification.
“We”, “Our”, “Us” or “Company” means NRC Nutrition Pty Ltd (ABN: 75 607 712 701).
“You” or “Customer” means the account holder and/or party who orders the goods and “Your” has a corresponding meaning.
“Goods” or “Products” means all goods sold and/or delivered by the Company to the Customer.
“Terms” means these terms and conditions of sale.
“Business day” means days on which banks are open for business in Brisbane, Queensland.
- These conditions apply to every sale made by NRC Nutrition Pty Ltd to the Customer and no variation or abrogation will be effective unless evidenced in an authorised writing signed on behalf of NRC Nutrition Pty Ltd.
- NRC Nutrition Pty Ltd reserves the right not to accept an order placed by the Customer and to change the customer’s credit limit, decline credit and close an account, if any terms and conditions are breached.
- All orders must be placed with a purchase order sent by email or online at www.naturobest.com.
- Once placed, no order may be cancelled without our agreement.
- Orders will be dispatched upon receipt of payment.
- We do not guarantee that your order will be delivered by a particular time or date after your order is placed.
Delivery charges and payment
- A freight charge will apply for all orders.
- Payment can be made by credit card, Paypal or direct deposit into Our nominated bank account.
- All invoices are in Australian dollars.
Title and risk
- Title in the goods remains with Us and does not pass to the Customer until We have been paid in full, in cleared funds.
- Risk in the goods passes to the Customer on delivery.
- We will leave the goods at your delivery address without any person signing for the goods. We will not be responsible for any loss, damages or theft resulting from goods being left at your nominated delivery address.
Practitioner only range
- NaturoBest can only be supplied by a healthcare practitioner after a consultation or through a patient ordering system through the Customer only. The practitioner must not supply the range via the internet, other than via a secure log-in section for practitioners or patients only.
- Products stocked in a pharmacy must be displayed behind a counter, out of reach of the consumer and only obtained after consultation with a pharmacist.
Credits and returns
No credit will be processed for returned goods unless:
- the goods were supplied in error; or
- the goods were damaged in transit; and
- a request for credit is to be lodged within 24 hours of receipt, and
- the goods are to be returned within 7 days and accompanied by an approved Return Authority Number and signed return assessment form issued by Us.
Freight charges including insurance are the responsibility of the Customer.
- We grant You a non-exclusive licence to use Our registered trademarks for the period of this agreement for the sole purpose of promoting Our brand and the products. You must follow any direction that We give with respect to the use of Our trademarks.
- You acknowledge and agree that all of Our intellectual property (including any developments made to such intellectual property during the term of this agreement) is at all times Our exclusive property.
Limit on liability
No warranties aside from those implied and which cannot be excluded by law are given by Us in respect of any products.
You indemnify Us against any loss or claim suffered by Us in connection with any negligence, wrongful act or omission, or breach of statutory duty by You, Your employees, contractors, officers or agents, with respect to the products.
You acknowledge and agree that You authorise NRC Nutrition Pty Ltd to send You marketing material specific to NaturoBest from time to time.
|I/we are authorised to agree to these terms and conditions for the purposes of obtaining merchandise from NRC Nutrition Pty Ltd.